Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы

Город увлечений - Сity hobbies

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Город увлечений - Сity hobbies » ЕВРОВИДЕНИЕ » 21/12/13 УКРАИНА,НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫЙ ОТБОР,УЧАСТИЕ В"ЕВРОВИДЕНИИ-2014"(ДАНИЯ)

21/12/13 УКРАИНА,НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫЙ ОТБОР,УЧАСТИЕ В"ЕВРОВИДЕНИИ-2014"(ДАНИЯ)

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 515

http://www.eurovision.tv/save-files/resizes/b9/7d/61/5f/ff/44/a7/d9/ec/61/87/c1/6b/4e/77/ae/IMG_3783.jpg
Ukraine chose their 20 finalists
Kyiv, Ukraine - The internal Ukrainian jury made their decision on 20 best applicants who will compete in the national final for the right to represent their country in Copenhagen. The Ukrainian national final will take place on December 21st.

Over 50 applications have been sent to the NTU, the national television broadcaster in Ukraine. Among competitors there were singers who just started their musical career as well as famous names in Ukraine. The expert jury chose 20 most strong entries which will compete for the ticket to represent Ukraine in Denmark. The national Ukrainian final will be held on December 21st.
After the lucky finalists have been announced, they draw by lot the number under which they will perform in the national selection. Here is the list of competitors in the national final:

Duet Anna-Maria - 5 Stars Hotel
Roman Polonskij - Wanted Dead Or Alive
ULI RUD - Tswetok (Flower)
Marietta - It's My Life
Stas Shurins - Why
Anatoli Shparyov - Waiting For You
Nataliya Valevska - Love Makes You Beautiful
Lissa Wassabi - No Fear
Volodymyr Tkachenko - Buty Tam De Ty (To Be Where You Are)
Shanis - Moya Dusha (My Soul)
Victoria Petryk - Love Is Lord
Evgen Litvinkovych - Strelyanaya Ptitsa (Wounded Bird)
Band NeAngely - Courageous
Illaria - I’m Alive
Tetyana Shyrko - Let Go
Tania BerQ - Believe Me
Maria Yaremchuk - Tick-Tock
Victor Romanchenko - Na Krayu Propasti (On The Brink Of The Abyss)
Anna Hodorkovska - Yesli Yest Lyubov (If There Is Love)
Denis Lyubimov - Love

Here you can have a look at some of the finalists in the pre-round.
Ukrainian finalists
Professionals with a huge music experience chose these 20 best applicants. The jury consisted of Vladislav Baginskiy, the music producer of NTU, Michail Nekrasov, the famous Ukrainian composer and producer, Zhenya Feshak, the showman and radio host, and Vladimir Kozlov, the program director of RuMusic channal.
"I really liked the level of participants’ preparations for this pre-round. I am convinced that this year we are going to expect a very strong fight in the national final for the right to represent Ukraine in the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest," said Michail Nekrasov.
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=u … _finalistп

Ждём 21 декабря, очень интересно кто победит в  итоге, а пока слушаем пес ни претенденты на победу!

Roman Polonsky - Wanted Dead or Alive | Eurovision 2014 | Ukraine

Stas Shurins - Why | Eurovision 2014 | Ukraine

Victoria Petryk -- Love is Lord HD National final on Eurovision 2014 UKRАINE

Евгений Литвинкович Стреляная птица HD National final on Eurovision 2014 UKRАINE

НеАнгелы - Courageous HD National final on Eurovision 2014 UKRАINE

Tania BerQ "BELIEVE ME" (Eurovision 2014)

Denis Lyubimov - Love | Eurovision 2014 | Ukraine

Наталья Валевская - Love makes you beautiful HD National final on Eurovision 2014 UKRАINE

Владимир Ткаченко -- Бути там,де ти HD National final on Eurovision 2014 UKRАINE

Вы здесь » Город увлечений - Сity hobbies » ЕВРОВИДЕНИЕ » 21/12/13 УКРАИНА,НАЦИОНАЛЬНЫЙ ОТБОР,УЧАСТИЕ В"ЕВРОВИДЕНИИ-2014"(ДАНИЯ)